Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Indecisiveness

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell


I was in such an indecisive mood the other day. When I woke up, I couldn’t decide what I wanted for breakfast, so I just defaulted to my usual bowl of cereal with almond milk and blueberries. I took my coffee and cereal into the living room to eat and clicked on the TV. I just watched whatever appeared on the screen, which happened to be The Today Show. I knew from the start that this was not a good day to try and choose something myself from our enormous Direct Choice Package. Luckily, I was pleased with what came on since I typically watched this on the TVs at the gym when I was on the treadmill. I was so happy that I didn’t have to go to work because I was definitely not comfortable making decisions that affected other people. In fact, I called my husband and had him pick up take out for dinner because I had a strong feeling that if I were to enter the kitchen with the mission of deciding what to cook for dinner, I’d be sucked into the black hole of indecisiveness that had consumed the rest of my day!

No comments: