Friday, September 2, 2011

EdenFantasys - Save 20% Till 9/06...




Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Edenfantasys is giving us a another reason to celebrate Labor Day. Not only do we get to stay home and barbacue with friends and loved ones. We get to also shop EdenFantasy's long weekend and save some serious cash. From now until September 6th, you can save 20% sitewide by using the code LABORDAY11 at checkout! This is the perfect time to get that one special item you have had on your wish list but haven't been able to afford. It's also a great time to stock up on lingerie, adult toys or many of those really nice bath and body products that I have reviewed on here. I am already surfing the site myself and making a list of must-have items. Happily I see that a few out-of-stock items have just been restocked, so that means that I am going to have plenty to order and with my 20% savings I might be able to stay on budget. Luckily my boyfriend won't be home till 9 tonight, so I have plenty of time to break the bank!

Happy Labor Day! Save 20% Site Wide

If you have never shopped at EdenFantasys before, there has been no better time to head on over and shop. It’s the adult store that has it all, and then some! For more sales and awesome promotions, don't forget to follow them on Facebook too.

No comments: