Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Such An Odd Couple: Amber Tamblyn and David Cross

They say love is blind and in this particular case I think they are right. Amber Tamblyn who is an actress whos work I really enjoy just got engaged to David Cross, known for his role in Arrested Development, which is one of my all time favorite shows. As much of a fan as I am of both of them, I do find their coupling a bit strange because of the age differences and I guess just because she is so much better looking that he is (David is 47 and Amber is 28). I know it's not about looks and that in love it should not be a factor, but in truth looks are what first attracts you to a person. So when I see a couple like this I always wonder that the attraction is and in this case I think they are probably really in love and he is most likely a great guy. 

Congratulations to both of them, I hope that they make it through the engagement and can't wait to see them married!

No comments: