Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Straight Talk --The No-Nonsense Cell Phone Company!

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

Straight Talk is my favorite no contract, no credit check and no surprise bills cell phone company. Why? Because for only $45 I get everything that I need in a cell phone, with unlimited calling, unlimited texting and unlimited picture messaging and web service. $45 you ask? YES! The Unlimited Monthly Service Plan is the one that I use, and I never--ever have to worry abut overages or extra charges of any kind. Every month I just get a new prepaid card and I am set for the entire month. I can call my mom every day to check on her, I can call a friend all the way on the East Coast and not worry about long distance fees.

Tracfone Phone

If you don't use your cell phone as much as I do or are looking for a more economical plan,The All You Need Plan is only $30 and that offers; 1000 minutes, 1000 texts and 30MB of web data. This plan is the one that my elderly mother uses and it's always enough of everything, plus she is saving so much money by not having to pay for services she does not need. She used to have a contract cell phone that cost more than double what she is paying now, but when I told her how much she would save with Straight Talk, it was hook, line and sinker,  and she has never gone back to her old service.

Whichever one of the two plans you choose imagine how much money you would save every single year. And you don't have to worry about the quality of service that Straight Talk offers. I have been using them for over 6 months and I am very happy. I also love the phones that are available, Smart phones, touch screen phones, full qwerty phones for those that love to text and also very simple phones that are easy to use for people like my mom.

 

Straight Talk really has everything you need and nothing you don't. For more info visit their site or watch the video below to hear from real customers.

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: