Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Nice Day & Some Nice Art!

A nice breezy day today! Yay! It always nice when the swamp cooler is unnecessary, and it spares me the headache that the swamp cooler causes. While just searching the web, I found a whole bunch of really cool photographs by Tyler Shields. I think I may just love him, his pictures are all very unique and very dark hints to them and some are just plain gorgeous. Alot of his pictures include quite a few Hollywood A-Lister's; Lindsay Lohan, Dianna Agron, Josh Hutcherson, and many more. If you love art, check out his blog, it's all just incredible. Here are just a few of my favorites...

One of his latest collision pieces...

shiloh fernandez

One of his star wars related pics...

will kill jedi for food

My favorite kind of pic, black and white, and beautiful...

Nora Kirkpatrick train jumping


Disclaimer: All photos are property of TylerShields.com, I own nothing.

No comments: