Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Special Zenni Optical Mention on Time Magazine.

This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

Zenni Optical

 

My sister has worn glasses for years now and one of her biggest complaints is the expense of having to get a new set every two years. After looking at a pricing for some frames at one of her local eye shops and then looking at the selection and prices at  Zenni Optical  I had to show her and ask her why she hadn’t switched over to them yet. At  Zenni Optical you can get a pair of really cool glasses like the ones below for under $30. Looking at this pair I can tell they are very similar to the ones she wears now but I know she paid a whole lot more than that.

440721 Full Rim Acetate Frames with Designer Temples

I think that no matter how much money you have, it’s not necessary to spend so much on eye glasses, not when there is Zenni Optical. Their prices and service are so low that they were mentioned in Time Magazine…read this and tell me if this reader is not right on the ball.

Time magazine recently featured an article titled “Eyes on the Price” in their July 4, 2011 issue in which a Time Magazine editor, Bill Saporito, discussed that he paid an amazing $1,000 for a single pair of eyeglasses...yes just one pair! In response to this article, one reader wrote in the following response that mentioned Zenni Optical:

 

Hey, Bill, Can You Read This?
Please tell me editor Bill Saporito is receiving mental-health treatment, because he is insane for spending $1,000 on a single pair of glasses. I buy glasses from Zenni Optical, an online site. It’s $20 for a complete set at my doorstep, shipping included.    

Peter Minton, Winsted, Conn.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: