Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Want A Tattoo

I want a tattoo! I've always loved tattoo's, especially when their properly done on others, by professionals. I've always wanted to get one too, but I want it to mean something, and I only want one. It would have to be symbolic, I absolutely loath tattoo's of boyfriends/girlfriends names. Like really REALLY loath them. So many of my family and friends have all these horrible meaningless tattoo's and their just so ugly and they all regret them, I don't want to regret my tattoo. I know it's going to be a painful process getting one, so I am not at all interested in getting one and trying to remove it later. I also want it small, and easily hidden because tattoo's are not really helpful when it comes to getting a job, and I personally think if I'm getting a tattoo that is supposed to have meaning, it's unnecessary for a total stranger to see it. When I was younger I wanted a small but cute skull, because me and my mother both had this tiny fixation with skulls, but now that I'm older I kind of want a musical note. I love music, ask everyone I know. They will all tell you music is my life, my Mp3 is always with me, and I'm always looking up some other new artist. I need music, like I need air. It's just how it is for me, so I've considered tattoo's similar to these...

 

Maybe not behind my ear, but somewhere else like on my wrist.
Or...


A music note, and a couple of stars, I really like stars and again love the musical notes.

What do you think of the tattoo's, and if you don't have any already would you consider getting one and what would you like it to be?

No comments: