Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What I'm Doing Now...

I'm like the queen of procrastination! Right now I am "busying" myself with musical after musical and in case you were not aware, musicals are really long.

RENT (2005)


Favorite Number: Take Me Or Leave Me

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street (2007)


Favorite Number: Not While I'm Around

Hairspray (2009)


Favorite Number: You Can't Stop The Beat!

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)


Favorite Number: Time Warp

~*~*~*~

I'm so glad, I own all of these on DVD already! Now I'm just sittin' here singing along to every song! I'm even  finding myself strangely optimistic! And to increase procrastination, I will also be watching all of the nearly 90 minute behind the scenes footage, every single movie offers too! 

1 comment:

Cami said...

Musicals like those are the best :D

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life