Friday, October 28, 2011

It's A Great Day Today!

Especially weather wise, the heat seems to have finally gone and while almost every night I'm freezing, at least I'm not spending the days sweating my butt off. I've been listening to a lot of new music, and from a lot of new artists and some older ones too. I always love finding a great song by a certain artist and then hearing some other great songs they may have. A song I'm in absolute love with right now...


Velvet Elvis By Alex Winston

The video is a tad on the loopy side, but it's a great and catchy song. And when I'm not listening to song after song, I'm watching horror movie after horror movie. I swear I still cannot watch Halloween (the original one, since the remake sucks) without getting just a little paranoid. Is everyone else excited for Halloween too?

Disclaimer: I do not own any videos or photographs used in this post. All videos and pictures belong to their respective owners. 

No comments: