Thursday, June 30, 2011

Popcorn a la Scream.


Talk about a flashback to the nineties, it's Jiffy pop! Made famous to me, from the 1996 classic Scream, during the infamous murder scene of Drew Barrymores' character. I love pop corn as a quick and fun snack for when hanging out with my family but rarely do I actually buy jiffy pop. I've always preferred the microwavable mini bags, that you just pop in and pull out 3 minutes later, but I decided to buy one just so nieces and nephews can see how it's made. I knew they would get a kick out of seeing it getting bigger and bigger. I actually forgot that it's kind of fun making it too, it's like their slogan says "As Much Fun To Make As It Is To Eat!"


Look At It Grow!


This has been a pointless post! ;-)

9 comments:

Jane said...

Found you through Hop Along Friday and enjoying your blog so I am now your follower #150.

I mostly ready weight loss, health related blogs, but yours is a refreshing change for me. I love the bird cage too. Nathan Lane is hilarious especially when Williams is trying to teach him to be more 'masculine' :)

Cindy said...

Sometimes it is nice to read a pointless post ;-)

mmmm...popcorn...

Following you over from the Finding Friends hop; Hi friend ;-) Hope you get a chance to stop through!
Cindy
http://cute-ecakes.blogspot.com

"FAITH" said...

Hi Following you from the Blog Hop, Would love a follow back : )

Theresa said...

Your blog is quite refreshing and pointless blogs sometimes have their place.
Following you from blog hop. Please follow me also
chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com

Lisa Weidknecht said...

I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop. Come follow me back at www.weidknecht.com!

Lisa P. said...

I’m stopping by from Hop Along Friday and following on GFC. I'd love for you to drop by my blog as well.
www.LisaBlogs.com

JustFindIt4U said...

I write pointless posts all the time, love them! New follower from the hop, come by and visit me!

Patricia said...

Following FNFW blog hop. Already following you. Stop by and follow if you like.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

Jeryl M. said...

I like microwave popcorn. Less of a hassle. Tastes just as good. I am a new follower from the we weekend blog hop. Visit my daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com where we talk about anything and everything.