Monday, June 20, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products Mean Value and Quality!

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Pharmacist

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products    are a great way to get a high quality product without paying for the name brand. I find that when I am in need of regular items like, headache, cold, fever and even menstrual pain medicine I can turn to Walgreens Brand & Wellness Products, and know that I will be getting the relief I need at a really affordable price. Being a big fan of Walgreens because of the convenience of just being able to pop in and grab what I need, I have tried quite a few of the products.  My medicine cabinet is stocked up with first aid items like, Walgreens Original Strength Triple Antibiotic Ointment and Walgreens Sheer Adhesive Bandages. Anytime any of the kids has a scrape or fall I can reach for these and feel comfortable using them and the low prices allow me to keep them stocked in the house at all times. Taking care of your kids accidents, should not have to be a luxury.

Something else that I am excited to share with you is the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™, which Advertisement is  focused on improving your everyday health through the prevention and early detection of today's leading diseases - heart disease, cancer and diabetes. Please visit the site for more information.

Advertisement

If you love Walgreens like I do, you will be happy to know there are several bloggers that are having giveaways for Walgreens gift cards, head on over to this link to see the complete list and for full details.    

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: