Sunday, February 6, 2011

Half Time Show Rocked.

This video is pretty fuzzy but I enjoyed the show so much I thought I would post it up. This is the best part of the Superbowl in my opinion, and then you get to watch all the cool commercials. Even though I said I would not be watching I broke down and turned it on when I heard the music. The only thing that would have made this insanely perfect would have been if Axl Rose would have been there to sing Sweet Child o' Mine instead if Fergie. NOW THAT would have been awesome!

(found a better video, just skip past the commercials)





5 comments:

smashbravo said...

Thanks for following us, we are now following you back. I had not seen the half time show so thanks for the video. I loved the Usher part the best. Pretty cool.
Enjoy your monday!

Anonymous said...

It was shown on our news channel this morning and it was pretty incredible. My daughter is a massive Black Eyed Peas fan. I had to show her.

CJ xx

Amee said...

Hi, I look forward to seeing you at madamedeals.com. Have a super week. :)

kingstongirl said...

I am your newest follower!! I love making new friends <3 Feel free to follow me back!

Divine RC said...

Hello dear,

Thanks for following, and I am returning the love.
You have a great blog! Keep your interesting posts coming!

divine chronicles
it was written…