Sunday, February 20, 2011

Road Trip Blues....

I am finally home! I have been on a road trip, but not a fun travel with gal pals kinda road trip. I went on a looking for employment road trip. I had been working from home for a while but it's time to get back to the grind of daily work because with that daily job comes a paycheck and right now that is what I need. I need to earn more money, so looking for a job was in order. A week ago I packed up my bags and my very well planned out agenda and headed for the road.



The first days went okay and I actually enjoyed it, being out on the open road and getting to stop by different cafes and restaurants was really cool. I really enjoy finding new places and seeing new cities but after about 5 days it began to wear and I realized I would have taken my camera so I could have documented the entire trip. That probably would have been really fun for the blog, posting my daily stops. 

But since I am very new to this whole blogging deal I never even thought about it till almost the end of my trip. By then I was so tired and ready to just get home and sleep in my very own bed. So I got home last night and got a full 9 hours sleep and now I want to catch up with my blog and my hopping. I still don't know how my interviews went so I won't know for a while when and if I will be working soon so for now I have time to work on it a lot. I also want to catch some TV watching up or maybe a movie!

I missed my house and I missed my safe haven, this room where I spent most of my time.Glad to be home friends.... and I look forward to posting more often this week.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are home :) I'm a new follower - found you on Give it to me Monday. Hope you'll come visit!

xoxo
Katie
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Best of luck on the job hunt!
New blog hop follower
Sweet T Makes Three
Networked Blogs
Facebook
Twitter

Grandma Bonnie said...

New follower from Mingle Monday. Hope you have the time to follow back.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com

Katie S said...

I'm a new follower!! Would love to have you follow me back!! :)

Mom Went Crazy said...

I hope something good comes your way! I wish you would have taken your camera, too. With two kids 3 and under it's hard to see the world right now!
Following with GFC through Monday Mingle!

Unknown said...

New follower from Mondays blog hop.

http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com/

Please follow me back if you get the time.
Thanks

April Thomas said...

New follower from the hop, come see me www.haydencouponmom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! I really hope your interviews went great!! I am going through that right now too.. I hate waiting! I found you on the Monday blog hop :) Happy to be here. I hope you have a good Monday! Keep positive, I bet the interviews went great!

-Marci
http://www.Balancingstilettosandscrubs.com

stlavonlady said...

Good luck with your job search! It can be so frustrating. I was laid off 2 1/2 years ago and finally a month ago I found something. Crazy. It was the job I prayed and hoped for. Be patient, I am sure your time will come.

Following you from the Monday blog hop. I invite you to come check out my blog and take a look around. : )

Julie

stlavonlady

Unknown said...

Stopping by to see a new friend. Stop by for a visit.
http://giftsbyamotherstouch.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Mothers-Touch/145287092196864

Celeste said...

Good morning from a newbie blog hopper. Glad I found your blog! Super cute and fun. I have a lil "Zen" spot too. Stop by when you get a chance

CHEERS!
http://shallowocity.blogspot.com/

Tracee said...

Good luck with the job hunt - it must be hard having to travel so much to find work, I hope it made a difference. Take care!

jen said...

Wishing you all the best in your hunting!!

Excited to follow all your adventures now, swinging by from the hop! The Survival Mama

Let'sMakeADifference said...

That must have been tough!! Hope everything works out for you! Am blog hopping and found yours! I am now following. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

Erin Wallace said...

Found you on the Monday blog hop, am your newest follower. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

Unknown said...

New follower from Mingle Monday would love a follow back. http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com/

doreen said...

Hmmm a road trip..I could use one of those. Too much snow going on around here.
I ALWAYS forget my camera too and I have been doing this for just about a year.
I am a new visitor and follower from I love my online Friends!