Friday, February 11, 2011

I am craving...........

Chinese food.....

So there is this fantastic little chinese food restaurant about 35 minutes away from here. They make the best Chow Mein and Orange Chicken.... orange chicken is my favorite food ever and I swear I could have it every single day of my life. The one this place makes is just the best.
So I am wondering what my boyfriend is going to take me to eat on Monday and I really hope he has enough sense to realize that this is my favorite place and my favorite food.
We've never driven up there during the week, we usually only go on weekends. But how I would love to do for dinner, maybe even lunch. The problem now is....that I am craving orange chicken now and there is no where nearby to get it, besides it's almost midnight. 

CRAVING.......


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum! Following you from the blog hop. Stop by sometime!

http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

Run DMT said...

Mmmmmm...Orange Chicken...That looks fabulous.

I'm visiting here from Meet Me Monday. Nice to meet you! :-)