Friday, March 25, 2011

Earning Money Online

I always hear about all these opportunities for earning money online, yet I seem to have a really hard time finding them myself. Today I decided to dedicate my morning to looking for a few that will suit me and my schedule. I am only  working a few hours per week and really need to supplement that, so what would be easier than being able to do it from the comfort of my own home. I love it when people say that they earn their living from their homes and while wearing their pj's.


A search on Google for "earn money online" revealed, 
About 51,500,000 results (0.13 seconds) 

I wonder how many of these are scams? Probably most of them, I am 
especially suspicious about all the ones that I can immediately see that 
say "earn thousands without spending a penny!", yeah that be sounding a bit
far fetched even to a newbie like myself.

I also see many that say this:

Earn $25-$75 Per Survey - Legitimate Surveys for Cash.


Hmmmmmmm...now how in the world am I supposed to know if this is 
legit or not. I wish I could find a site that would really point me in the right
direction, a starting point so that I don't have to waste so much time just looking
for that starting point. 

I really would love a little it of help, if anyone knows a good
place or a good program that has worked for them, I would love a 
recommendation. Meanwhile I am still on Google, trying to narrow down that
search, if I find anything that looks promising I will be sure to let you all know.

No comments: