Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Husband

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

My husband is all bragging because he just signed us up for green mountain in new york energy. He keeps going on and on about what he is going to do with the money that we save. I keep telling him that any money we save needs to go to all the repairs we need done around the house. He is not into that though, because that means that he will actually have to do the repairs and they will have to be done either after he gets home from work in the evenings or on the weekends. He says that that is his time to just relax. Of course, I am quick to remind him that I work full time also and I have to do the laundry and mopping and sweeping on the weekends or in the evenings. I would love to lay back in his recliner and watch a show that I want to watch, but some things just have to get done. I am going to start keeping track of how much money I save using coupons so I can spend that money on pedicures!

No comments: