Sunday, January 29, 2012

Brother

Content by Sol Rosales

My brother told me about www.satellitestarinternet.com/ for home Internet when my husband and I moved into this new house. She knew I was really overwhelmed with starting the new job and getting the kids all settled it really helpful when he's able to do things like that for me. My brother has got to be the best worded sibling in the whole world and I don't know how I would have gotten through the last few years without his help. Because we’re twins we've always been really close it down the results I feel like we're even closer than we were when we were kids. It makes things even easier that he and my husband are practically best friends and the fact that he only lives about 10 min. from us is also a bonus. I'm usually lucky to have such a great supportive family and my brother is the center of it when it comes to me. Having a wonderful family cannot be overrated! I'm living proof of that.

No comments: