Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Hopping

Our Family World

I finally have some time off to get some hopping done. I have been doing some part time work, and though it's only 5 hours per day, it's hard to do anything around it because I work different hours every day. Really hard to plan a life around that right? I never know if I can schedule a doctor or dentist appointment, or if I can tell my boyfriend we can go see a movie because I don't get my hours till pretty late each evening. It's a bit wearing but after months of job searching and never finding anything, I had to take this and hope to only be doing it a few more months. So I just got my hours for tomorrow and I don't go in until 5:00pm, that means I have some time to hop now and in the morning. So welcome to my blog, don't forget to leave a comment!

No comments: