Monday, May 2, 2011

Order Mother's Day Gift: DONE


It's done! I had been putting off ordering my moms Mother's Day gift because I had no clue whatsoever what to get her, but today I took a few hours, yes it took me a few hours to finally pick something out for her. I think she's going to love it though, my mom loves roses and I found the perfect rose themed gift basket at Shari's Berries. Because I hurried up and ordered I still got to pay standard shipping and my mom will have this delivered to her on Fri morning. 

My favorite part of this whole basket is the pink keepsake metal pail, I know she is going to have millions of uses for it after she uses all the spa items. I can't wait to see what she says when she opens it, she is under strict instructions to accept delivery on Friday but not to open it until Sunday. 

The Rose Petal Spa Basket
  • Rose Scented Bath Fizzer
  • 5.1 oz Rose Scented Hand Cream
  • Soap Rose Petals
  • 8 oz Rose Scented Bubble Bath
  • White Body Sponge
  • 10.7 oz Rose Scented Bath Salts
  • Pink Bath Mitt
  • Keepsake Metal Pail


She was the last mom on my list for Mother's Day, so as of today I am officially done with this years gifts. Hurray!!! This holiday can get so stressful, you know? What about you, have you finished with your Mother's Day shopping??

No comments: