Monday, April 18, 2011

My Favorite Top Chef, Chef


Top Chef has always been a huge addiction for me. I don't know why but for some reason while loafing around on the couch, with a measly cup of chicken noodle soup, Top Chef can be our days biggest highlight. From the memorable contestants, to the sometimes snooty critics, to the likable hosts. We just love it all. Every season there is just one character that sticks out the most and makes quite the impression on fans. That chef is awarded fan favorite and receives $10,000. But my favorite chef seems to never change, even when she wasn't competing,  I compare everyone to her. My favorite chef is Chef Carla!

 

Chef Carla, was introduced to us in season 5, along with a couple of other memorable characters. But none can compete for our favorite, like she can. I absolutely love her! From her vibrant and quirky personalty, to her wild and crazy hair, Carla is just too cute for words. She should have won!

No comments: