Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Great Deals!

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

I have gotten some really great deals from new websites I discovered after I hooked up home internet service through http://www.wildbluedeals.com/. These websites offer discounts on everything from clothes and shoes to cooking classes. Some of my favorites are Groupon.com and livingsocial.com since they always have the best deals in my area. I recently bought a 10 class pack of yoga classes for only $40, which was a great deal. Normally at the same yoga studio it would cost $100. I’ve also been getting great coupons for new restaurants that have cropped up in the area. It feels good knowing that I can try new things and figure out what I like without breaking the bank. I have successfully found a way to do what I want without making my husband angry about my spending habits too. He used to complain that I liked to eat out and spend too often and we couldn’t afford it, but now that I find these great deals he can’t complain much anymore. Not only are these websites helping me find great deals, they are helping me win arguments with my husband!

No comments: