Thursday, March 1, 2012

L.A I'll Miss You!!!

Typically I find myself in L.A at least once or twice a month. It's an all day drive, and I really have only ever seen it at night, BUT I absolutely love it each and every time I go. I don't shop or do anything in particular, I just drive through the streets and look on in awe.



I'm sure there are several people out there who would say "What's so special about it?" or "You go and do nothing all the time, why do you like it so much?". Well the answer is simple, I just do! I love it. I find it beautiful and feel like I'm on a completely different planet where just for a little while, just for a couple of hours, everything is okay. Everything and everyone, they all make it seem like such a wonderland to me. My dream is to one day live in N.Y.C, I love tall buildings with bright lights and tons of people crowding on each street enjoying themselves but since I live in California right now, L.A is as close to the great tall buildings and the bright lights as I can get. Unfortunately for the next three months, maybe even longer I will not be able to get down there at all. Which is really going to suck. My little piece of perfect temporarily gone...


I'm gonna miss driving down Hollywood Blvd. and walking down the streets looking at the stars in the Hollywood Walk-Of-Fame over and over again...


I'm gonna miss driving up and down Sunset Blvd. trying to figure out which building is where TMZ is shot at and looking at all the big posters...


I'm gonna miss driving through beautiful Beverly Hills and looking at all the big mansions trying to guess what big stars lived where...


And last but definitely not least, The Grove! I never bought anything there because damn was it expensive, BUT I'll miss the celeb sighting's I've seen. Tori & Dean with their kids, Ally & AJ, Bonnie Hunt, the Dancing With The Stars judges, and others. I'll miss the constant trips into Barnes & Nobles to look at all the books and to purchase the only thing I could ever really afford, a mocha frappuccino from the upstairs Starbucks.

I'm just really gonna miss L.A!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures, everything was gotten off of Google.

No comments: