Friday, March 30, 2012

Didn't Know Much

Guest post written by my buddy Keith Kramer

I didn’t know much about technology when I started this business but I sure do now! It’s one of those things you just have to learn if you’re the only one at your business because it’s far too expensive to hire an IT consultant all the time when the computer breaks or you have a question of some sort. I spent a lot of time looking into t1internet.com for new internet solutions recently and I’m thinking of hiring a grad student to redo the website (I know tech but I can build a website or anything like that) because these are investments I feel like are totally worth it in the long run, you know? You’ve got to put into your company what you hope to get back out and if you go cheap on the infrastructure you’re going to get burned when it comes time to make money. I just wish I had someone here to bounce ideas off of but it’s really freeing learning to do all this on your own.

No comments: