Friday, April 27, 2012

EdenFantasys Has Mother's Day Gifts Under $25...

 

Mother's Day is in a few weeks and I want to send all the moms I know a little something on that special day. I just got back from a 3 week vacation so money for gifts is going to be a bit tight, but I know that at EdenFantasys I will be able to find plenty of perfect gifts that will be appreciated by all. I am setting a $25 for all the mommas in my life and these are a few of the items I already have in my cart. Check it out!

I found cosmetics, robes, pajama sets, panty and bra sets and even perfume. All things I know that they will love because I am finding prints, styles and colors that I know they each love. Like my sister who loves leopard, she will love the pajama set I got her and my niece who lives zebra print will love the bra and panty set she is getting along with a Cake Beauty lip gloss. For my cousin I am getting the red chemise and robe below, that is such an amazing color I know she will love it.



I will be able to get all the moms in my life a very special gift and still stay under my budget at EdenFantasys. I bet you are surprised at how many different things they sell right? And don't forget they also have an amazing inventory of adult items, sex toys, and much more.

No comments: